How to BBQ Lasagna with leftovers
Have you ever considered making BBQ lasagna?
You'll be glad you did!
- Oven ready lasagna noodles
- 1-2 pounds of full-cooked leftover bbq - 1 pound of pork/brisket/chicken/turkey etc.
- Your favorite BBQ sauce mixed with 1-2 jars of your favorite tomato sauce
- Mozzarella / White American and/or Cheddar / Pecorino cheese
- A GRILLKILT
- Beverage of choice
- Put on your GRILLKILT and get your smoker heated to 350-375 degrees.
- Find a grill-ready pan and lay down some oven ready noodles, add a layer of BBQ sauce and tomato sauce, your leftover BBQ meat, and the cheeses - repeat the process until desired height is reached. Top with more cheese!
- Pop your lasagna in the smoker for 45-60 minutes, and let cool for 15 minutes to set.
- Grab a cold beer from your GRILLKILT pocket - you deserve it!
BUY YOUR GRILLKILT HERE: https://www.grillkilt.com/collections/grillkilts